This webinar is open to current URAC clients only.
Join URAC Vice President of Quality, Research and Measurement, Eleni Theodoropoulos, to learn more about URAC’s process related to quality measurement and data validation for the 2020 measure reporting period.
In this 30-minute on-demand webinar, you will:
• Learn about the URAC measurement process
• Hear what’s new for the 2020 measures & submission process
• Identify the timeline for measurement submission and milestone tasks
• Find out more about the Data Validation Vendors and the required auditing functions (applicable to pharmacy measures only)
• Drug Therapy Management (version 2.1 or greater)
• Mail Service Pharmacy (version 2.1 or greater)
• Pharmacy Benefit Management (version 2.1 or greater)
• Specialty Pharmacy (version 2.1 or greater)
Please note: This is a client-only webinar. Click the register button below to access the URAC Online Education platform at https://urac.digitellinc.com. This platform is NOT associated with the AccreditNet portal. If your organization is a URAC client and you have not created a login on this Online Education platform, or if you have problems registering, please email a request to Digitell Support at email@example.com to be added to the URAC client group. Include in the request the name of your organization and accreditation program and application number.
If you have any questions about the content, please contact URAC’s Quality, Research, and Measurement department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Your Speakers
Eleni Theodoropoulos, CPHIMS, Vice President of Quality, Research & Measurement Ms. Theodoropoulos is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing URAC’s strategy for quality, research and measurement. With over 14 years in healthcare and 19 years in information technology, she recognizes the challenges associated with measurement, technology, and the impact to healthcare consumers. She has been recognized as a healthcare leader by being selected for various technical expert panels and as a reviewer for various national conferences. In previous healthcare and technology roles, she has led or participated in various healthcare projects that have led to multiple standardized system and process improvements, performance excellence, and unbudgeted revenue streams.